Tuesday 27 December 2011

CHRISTMAS TREATS

The weeks of endless shopping, long working days, partying and excessive overindulging is over.  All that build up is over for another year!  Don't get me wrong there is nothing I enjoy more than retreating back to my parents house on Christmas eve for some home comforts and luxury foodstuffs ,but December fairly takes it out of me! Long, tiring shifts at Aveda have to be endured to guarantee that everyone gets their grey hairs covered in time for that one day of joy with the family.  I have to admit I was rather spoilt this year...
Alexander Mcqueen Spike Cocktail ring (please excuse my wrinkly hairdresser hands)
From my wonderful boyfiend.

Vivienne Westwood patent purse from the folks

...and so many of these gift cards that I'll still be using them in 2013! (well, probably not)
However my favourite pressie must be from my brothers- a juicer!  I've wanted one of these bad boys for ages but it is the type of thing you never get round to actually buying for yourself. Love it! 2012 will be all about my healthy fruity concoctions!


Roll on 2012!
Lynsey x

No comments:

Post a Comment