Sunday 10 June 2012

APOLOGIES: SPORADIC BLOGGER

Apologies for the lack of posts over the past 6 (SIX!!!) months!  I simply cannot believe how quickly time is passing us by at the moment.  It seems only five minutes ago it was the New Year.  So, as I approach the end of a hectic semester at uni I can now turn my priority to the one thing that truely gets me excited- summer fashion!! I have to admit that crop tops, ankle grazers, strappy sandals and all sorts of sherbetty shades have come to dominate my wardrobe over the past few weeks, and why the hell not?!  Sure, I live in a climate that see's temperatures soar to at least 18°C (aren't I a lucky gal), but that doesnt stop me living in hope for a long summer filled with sunshine, laughter, beer gardens, BBQ's and partying 'til sunrise!
We can all dream...

Lynsey xx

No comments:

Post a Comment